Prabowo Subianto: My Red Beret Is My Blood Red

Prabowo Subianto. Every time I see this photo, I always remember those words. I also remembered my vow to run the eight compulsory attitudes of TNI soldiers until they were dead.

Eight TNI Mandatory:

1) Be friendly towards the people.
2) Be polite towards the people.
3) Uphold the honor of women.
4) Maintain self-respect in public.
5) Always be an example in its attitude and simplicity.
6) Never harm the people.
7) Never scare and hurt people's hearts.
8) Being an example and pioneering efforts to overcome the difficulties of the people around him.

It's better to go home than to fail at work.

Salam Indonesia Raya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prabowo-Password Coalition Reminds For Disabled People Not To Abstain In 2019 Presidential Election

Prabowo: People with Disabilities Should We Fight and Pay Attention

Prabowo: I Will Make a State Budget Saving, If I Chosen to Become President in the 2019 Presidential Election